South Lake Tahoe
June 5-7, 2015
Celebrate the beginning of the summer with your sisters in gorgeous Tahoe this year! Come pray and play together in a sacred container of reflection, connection and healing. We had such a nurturing and transformative time last December, we knew we had to enjoy Tahoe together again in its warmth and fertile beauty.
- Daily outdoor yoga/meditation sessions amidst sacred nature with Wendy Faith
- 30-minute Intuitive Readings available to gain insight from ceremony and clarify intentions: www.simplewisdomwithin.com
- Organic, fresh, nutritious and delicious meals
- Two-hour “Learning How to Sing the Love In” song and music workshop
- Fri & Sat evening medicine ceremonies and sharing circles facilitated by incredibly talented sound healer and experienced wise medicine woman: www.theinnertraveler.com
“She is unique among western shamanic teachers in the depth and breadth of experience she brings to bear, combining a deep knowledge of western and traditional Peruvian shamanism and healing plants, along with an impressive depth of western psychology.”
“Her ceremony soundscapes are so uplifting and filled with such incredible variety. The sound of each instrument truly tickled my ears…. the singing bowls came alive! Her calm presence and beautiful icaros helped ground and keep me present at the perfect times.”
Limited space available at private location on lagoon (photo taken from back deck).
All-inclusive cost: $675 (scholarship available); payment can be made via PayPal.
$50 DISCOUNT to bring a sister to share the journey!
$300 deposit needed by May 15 to secure your spot. Carpools provided.